BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Magnum P.I.M.P's weekend in DERBY!


Checkout what Magnum P.I.M.P had to say about his past weekend in DERBY!

Shortbus

An historic bout took place this weekend in St. Louis. The StL GateKeepers had their first public bout in the history of the franchise. With the GateKeepers first practice being just four months prior, the progress of this team has been on the fast track from the beginning. Taking on the also upstart Race City Rebels, this bout was to show each team how far they have come and how much farther they need to come.
The presence of nerves was clear in the first several jams as neither team had played in front of a crowd so large as was present for the double header with ARRG that night. The 1,000+ fans cheered on the hometown boys to an early lead and it was never close after the GateKeepers took the lead. The Rebels failed to get their offense started and with the GateKeepers' jammers able to cut their way through opposing blockers, the final score after two 20 minute periods was 125-17.
Big N Plenty was named MVP for Race City and I was named MVP for the GateKeepers. I blocked the majority of the bout and jammed twice scoring roughly 30 points. 93A Jukes were my wheel of choice for the bout and really responded well on the soft sport court. Shortly I will be trying out Stroker Slims, as the original Strokers were my first love. I look forward to reporting back on them.

Magnum, p.i.m.p.
StL GateKeepers
Captain/Co-Founder
Atom Front Runner

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is about the tire .. I feel it is the best way to maintain and clean your tire..Wheels in Florida