BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

G.No-Evil on Atom Juke



G.No-Evil from www.LeadJammerSkates.com had this to say about the NEW Atom Juke Wheels.

Shortbus

"So I went to Edmonton to play in the Men's Invitational hosted by Oil City. And to be honest I was worried because they said the floor was concrete and slippery. So the night before everyone was putting on Radar shadows 80a. And I was like well I have my 93a/88a combo on let me see what its like first. So we got to the venue and I was like, damn it is slippery, so I put on my outdoor wheels (62mm kyptos) and they where the same. Then I remembered I had another 4 pack of 88a in my bag. SO I went out there on all 88a and with the 59mm height I was able to control the slide and was confident in my footwork to do what I needed to do. Well after the bout was over, our team won by 40pts! And I was glad that the Jukes helped me on the not so desirable surface. Atom Jukes kick ass!

G.No-Evil
Puget Sound Outcast/Dockyard Derby Dames
www.leadjammerskates.com

0 comments: