BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

JTP on the Magic City VS Harm City Bout

Check out what JTP from the Magic City Misfits had to say about their bout against the Harm City Homicide.

Shortbus
Atom Derby

What's up derby peeps. Just wanted to recap last weekend against Harm City Homicide. My team (Magic City Misfits) went to Hagerstown, MD to bout one of the best teams I have played against in my short derby career (Harm City Homicide). They were great host and great skaters.

The bout had a couple of delays due to EVAC being late so we were unable to start on time so Magic City Misfits put on a jamskating show for the crowd and everyone enjoyed it!

After all of the delays the bout got underway. Harm City came out strong the first jam forcing our jammer to get a major and starting a power jam. Granted we are a new team, we kept are cool. The next jam we took back control and never looked back. The score at half time was 114-25 Magic City. At the half we talked about all of the mistakes so in the second half we could come out stronger.

The second half started the same as the beginning of the game with Harm City causing our jammer to get a major and get sent to the box but we stayed focused and ran the second half just like the first half and the final score was 249-87 Magic City Misfits. It was a great win for me and my team.

For this bout I was wearing 95a Jukes. This floor was one of the best floors I've ever skated on and the Jukes were amazing. I was able to cut and stop on a dime. My starts off the line was super quick too. I was able to score 87 point by myself and get MVP jammer and blocker because of what I was rolling on. Only the best, Atom Wheels!


Just The Tip
Magic City Misfits

0 comments: