BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Customer TESTIMONIAL on Atom's all NEW BOOM wheels! Available now in FIRM and XFirm

Arizona Roller Derby's Angela 'LOCO LENA' Brown has this to say on Atom's new BOOM wheels:

Our practice facility is in a warehouse with polished concrete.  We have to treat the floor with traction prior to every practice as it is very slick otherwise.  I have always had an issue finding a wheel that really works on our practice surface until I got the new BOOM wheel.  The first day i tried them I seriously felt like I was in Heaven (literally felt like I was skating on clouds).  Even on the days where the floor is slick I feel like I have traction that I wouldn't have on other wheels.  I am skating on Boom in Firm and don't even have to change to harder wheels on sport court.  The material on these wheels allows the grip I need as a jammer and the slide I need for stops as a blocker.  So far this wheel has been my favorite wheel to skate on, and I've been playing derby for 8 years!  THank you Atom Wheels for helping me find a wheel that allows me to both block and jam on any surface with control and comfort!

-Loco Lena #5150 of the Tent City Terrors

0 comments: