BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kind Words From Another Happy Poison User!

Subject: To the maker of Atom Wheels

Hey...
I just got a set of Poison wheels after returning from an injury. I had harder wheels which weren't doing me any favors as a fresh meat.

So after my PCL healed I figured I needed something safer to help me get back my confidence. I'm very sad I didn't buy these wheels sooner! I'm much faster(!), my footwork is much more certain, and I'm finally nailing my crossovers. I'm a different skater now because of these wheels, and it's all thanks to your company. I have since talked 2 of my teammates into buying these wheels, and our league's best skater wants to borrow my them to see how they feel so that she can recommend them to other skaters.

And may I add, they are wicked cool looking.

Anyway, thanks for the wheels, I can't wait to skate!

Snausage
(Corine Houry-Kling)

0 comments: