BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

BFTC 2010 Air Port Day

BATTLE FOR THE COAST

Just landed in LA, and wow was my fight crazy fast. We ended up landing 40 mins early. UNFORTUNATELY I am stuck in the airport for 4 hours until my ride can get here. This weekend at battle for the coast is going to be AMAZING. I am looking forward to seeing all my friends and also meeting a ton of new faces. Be sure to come by and check out the booth cause you know I will for sure have the new Atom Pulse and Poison on the table! Good luck to the following teams this weekend that will be playing during the BFTC 2010!

Derby Revolution of Bakersfield
Disaster City Roller Girls
LA Derby Dolls
OCRG
Rage City Rollergirls
Rose City
South Coast Roller Derby
San Diego Derby Dolls
Ventura County Derby Darlins

Be sure to check back because I will be posting stuff throughout this derby filled weekend

Shrotbus

0 comments: