BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you like your Juke Wheels....She does!!!


Post from: http://skatelogforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23966&page=4

I completely agree with this!!

I bought the 38mm/95a (small & hard) Jukes, and I love them to pieces. I used to skate on pink Shamans, but now I'm a small wheel convert!

They feel oh so much lighter than the aluminium hubs that I'm used to, so I feel like I can pick my feet up a whole lot more. And while being hard and narrow, they still grip really well - we train on a dusty polished concrete rink. And the acceleration is exactly what everyone is saying... they pick up speed very quick! Perfect for fake-outs, cross-tracks, and even starting off the whistle faster than anyone else.

I haven't really noticed any problems with needing more endurance to keep rolling... I don't find that I have to adjust my stride at all, and get just as much roll as the bigger wheels. Or maybe these are just so light that I'm not noticing any change that saps my endurance.

Highly recommended for jammers and blockers!

Annabelle Lecter
Sun State Roller Girls
Brisbane Australia
__________________

0 comments: